We recommended Unichem Labs – Domestic Formulations Play at Rs. 249 with our investment thesis focusing mainly on the domestic business. Since then the stock price went up to a high of Rs. 382 due to the announcement of the sale of domestic business for Rs. 3600 crores.
The company has not given any future plans but we think that the company will aggressively pursue its export business including the developed markets. As we are reviewing their strategy for the future course, we suggest exit in the stock at current market price of Rs. 340 with returns of 37%.
- Fresh Recommendation Reports: These reports are first-time initiation reports on the concerned stock. Usually these reports are followed by updates on the same.
- Update Reports: These reports include result update, event updates, annual report analysis and/or any other information that may be useful for the investor in relation to the concerned stock. Most of these update reports will have our current view on the same.
- Buy: This means buying the concerned stock at current market price.
- Buy on Dips: This means buying the concerned stock on the explained fall in price.
- Hold: This means holding the concerned stock until further update.
- Sell Partial: This means selling half of the existing position in the concerned stock.
- Exit: This means completely exiting the concerned stock.