We recommended RCF – Expansion By Unlocking Value at Rs. 39 in March2016. Over the last 26 months the company stock price has increased substantially and the company is now trading at Rs. 73, indicating returns of 87% (Rs 2.2 Dividends Extra)
On May2016, we had given partial sell recommendation on RCF. Now, considering the run up without any significant directional change in earnings, we suggest to Exit completely from RCF at Rs. 73. This is also in light of potential better opportunities in the current stock market environment.
- Fresh Recommendation Reports: These reports are first-time initiation reports on the concerned stock. Usually these reports are followed by updates on the same.
- Update Reports: These reports include result update, event updates, annual report analysis and/or any other information that may be useful for the investor in relation to the concerned stock. Most of these update reports will have our current view on the same.
- Buy: This means buying the concerned stock at current market price.
- Buy on Dips: This means buying the concerned stock on the explained fall in price.
- Hold: This means holding the concerned stock until further update.
- Sell Partial: This means selling half of the existing position in the concerned stock.
- Exit: This means completely exiting the concerned stock.