As a part of our timeless leader series, We recommended Pidilite – FEVICOLed to Growth at Rs. 430 back in 26Nov2014. Over the last few years the company stock price has increased substantially and the company is now trading at Rs. 1172, indicating returns of 173% (2.73 times).
Pidilite is a phenomenal company and should be able to continuously grow well from here as well. Recently Pidilite also completed a buyback program at Rs. 1000 post which stock further rallied and is trading at Rs. 1172.
Keeping in mind that there are many phenomenal businesses like Pidilite having better growth prospects and trading at similar but expensive valuations, we think it makes sense to Exit from Pidilite and book profits at Rs. 1172.
We would like to participate in the stock again either after a decent time correction or maybe reconsider the same if the valuations are more appealing.
- Fresh Recommendation Reports: These reports are first-time initiation reports on the concerned stock. Usually these reports are followed by updates on the same.
- Update Reports: These reports include result update, event updates, annual report analysis and/or any other information that may be useful for the investor in relation to the concerned stock. Most of these update reports will have our current view on the same.
- Buy: This means buying the concerned stock at current market price.
- Buy on Dips: This means buying the concerned stock on the explained fall in price.
- Hold: This means holding the concerned stock until further update.
- Sell Partial: This means selling half of the existing position in the concerned stock.
- Exit: This means completely exiting the concerned stock.