We recommended GIC Housing: Modest But Steady Growth at Rs. 291 in Jan2017. Over the last 16 months the company stock price had increased substantially and settled back to Rs. 395, indicating returns of 36%.
Considering increase competition from peer companies along with slight rise in interest rates, we would suggest to Exit from GIC Housing Finance and book profits at Rs. 395. This is also in light of potential better opportunities in the current stock market environment.
- Fresh Recommendation Reports: These reports are first-time initiation reports on the concerned stock. Usually these reports are followed by updates on the same.
- Update Reports: These reports include result update, event updates, annual report analysis and/or any other information that may be useful for the investor in relation to the concerned stock. Most of these update reports will have our current view on the same.
- Buy: This means buying the concerned stock at current market price.
- Buy on Dips: This means buying the concerned stock on the explained fall in price.
- Hold: This means holding the concerned stock until further update.
- Sell Partial: This means selling half of the existing position in the concerned stock.
- Exit: This means completely exiting the concerned stock.