We recommended Deepak Nitrite: Entering the Next Phase at Rs. 87 in 29Dec2016. In 9 months, the stock has given phenomenal performance and is trading at a current market price of Rs. 187, indicating returns of 115%. Deepak Nitrite’s expansion for phenol and acetone at Dahej is on track.
However the current increase in stock price is much higher than anticipated and therefore we suggest to book profit as this juncture. At an appropriate time we may reconsider it again.
- Fresh Recommendation Reports: These reports are first time initiation reports on the concerned stock. Usually these reports are followed by updates on the same.
- Update Reports: These reports include result update, event updates, annual report analysis and/or any other information that may be useful for the investor in relation to the concerned stock. Most of these update reports will have our current view on the same.
- Buy: This means buying the concerned stock at current market price.
- Buy on Dips: This means buying the concerned stock on the explained fall in price.
- Hold: This means holding the concerned stock until further update.
- Sell Partial: This means selling half of the existing position in the concerned stock.
- Exit: This means completely exiting the concerned stock.